We accept the following methods of payments:
1) COD (Cash on Delivery) - 30% deposits for In-Stock Items(in case of no show on appointment), 50% deposits for orders.
2) Maybank2u/IBT(Inter Bank Transfer) via Online - For Maybank2u transactions, please make sure you include our email address to inform us about the payment. For IBT, normally it would take 2-3 working days float, so be patient, as soon as I've received the payment, the order would then be carried out.
3) Bank In (via Teller, or Cash Deposit Machines) - We use Maybank account for our transactions. Please notify us via email, AFTER you've made the payment and make sure you retain your bank - in slips.
4) Yes, we do accept PayPal payments. However, there would be a charge for the transactions which would be borne by the buyer. All PayPal and Credit Card transactions would be in USD (USD1.00 = RM3.60) which would fluctuate according to current exchange rates.
How to Shop Using PayPal
1) Browse through our products
2) See something you like? Fill in the Order/Inquiry Form (fill in your order and your particulars)
3) In the Payment Method, Select PayPal, and Send the form
4) Wait for our Paypal Invoice from your Email
5) Pay the amount, as stated via Paypal button on the Invoice
6) Paypal notifies us, of the payment, and we will then send the items for shipment
Transaction fees (as according to Paypal Charge)
3.0% + $0.30 USDSample Calculations: Transaction of Buying 1 Unit @ RM50.00 and RM6.00 for Postage
[RM50.00/3.6+RM6.00/3.6] = USD13.89 + USD1.67 = USD15.56
(3%xUSD15.56)+USD0.30 = 0.47+0.30 = USD0.77
You will be billed a total of USD16.33 (RM58.79)