Scent Descriptions


Love Spell
A lavishly lush blend of cherry blossom, muguet, red apple, Georgia peach, with hints of tamarind & blondewood.

Reviews:
makeupalley.com
"I adore this fragrance, it always smells so yummy. My boyfriend loves it and always comes behind me, takes in the scent and softly kisses my neck and tells me how good it smells. Men seem to be very attracted to this scent, so that's always on the plus side as well"
viewpoints.com
so, let me start by saying that victoria's secret love spell is an addicitive and mezmorizing smell that everybody will love!!! take my word on it.i have been wearing this stuff for years.i absolutely love it :)


Vanilla Lace
A rich, sensual blend vanilla & orchid with hints of amber & musk.
Reviews:
makeupalley.com
"This and Romantic Wish are my favorites in the Secret Garden collection. This is a warm, cozy, soft vanilla with a touch of amber to it. It is rich and creamy rather than sweet and foody. I like how it is subtle, but still noticeable and very feminine. I think it is very sophisticated and long lasting for a body spray. This fragrance always makes me feel comforted, and it smells so lovely. It's great for any occasion and uplifts my mood, which is exactly what a good scent should do"
reviewcentre.com
"I love the Vanilla Lace lotion. It is so hydrating for your skin and at the same time it smells amazing!! All my friends always beg me for it!"



Pure Seduction
An enticing blend of casaba melon, plum and freesia.

Reviews:
makeupalley.com
"Pure Seduction is everything it claims to be! I love how this is a sweet, fresh blend that has hints of plum in it. This is not a sugary smell, but it is a bit like fruit juice. However, it has depth to it, and I find it to be a sexy sweet scent. Lasting power is pretty good too. I will definitely purchase again. It is a classic in the Secret Garden collection."
epinions.com
"The scent of the body mist is nothing short of excellent. I don't really smell the freesia in it, but the scent is a delightfully sweet blend of fruity and floral. Its truly a blend of fragrances, as no single note overpowers the other and it is difficult to pinpoint exactly what fragrances it is made up of. But I would say that it should definitely appeal to the fruity scent lovers. I love the uniqueness of the fragrance. At the same time, it is a pleasant and feminine scent. I have received several compliments on this fragrance, all of which have come from men. Pure Seduction it is!"


Amber Romance
A warm, alluring blend of black cherry, creme anglaise and sandalwood.

Reviews:
makeupalley.com
"Aside from Vanilla Lace, this is the only scent I can stand from VS Garden. I think it is a very sensual scent and it reminds me of a snuggly cashmere sweater. I've worn it since probably my sophomore year of hs and I am now a soph in college! That says a lot coming from me :) This does not smell artificial at all to my nose. The spray does smell a bit alchohol-y to me at first, but all of them do. I layer this with the shower gel, lotion, and for going out, the EDT. It stays all day this way. I also think it would be suitable for a work environment as it is subtle."
epinions.com
"According to the packaging, the scent of Amber Romance is supposed to be from Black Cherry, Creme Anglaise and Sandalwood. I'm not totally sure what those are supposed to smell like, although I do think I detect some black cherry in the scent, and something that smells like cream. The scent is hard to describe. It's sweet, but it's a lot less sugary than the other Secret Garden scents"


Romantic Wish
A delightful delicate marriage of fresh pomegranate, freesia and peony.

Reviews:
makeupalley.com
"Love this scent from VS. Smells like watermelon and a bit of floral...not too fruity or tart like some of the other scents they carry. Have this in the lotion and edt and people always ask what I'm wearing"


Delicate Petals
A fresh, luxurious fusion of sweet tangerine, soft velvet rose and warm musk.

Reviews:
makeupalley.com
" Just got the Delicate Petals body mist,EDT,body butter, & shower gel from VS, it's a beautiful smelling addtion to their secret garden line.I can smell some of the tangerine in it, but its not in your face. The rose is the most prominent smell I get form this line. It is fruity floral, but more on the floral side with some fruit thrown in to make it interesting and fresh. It reminds me of Gwen Stafani's Harajuku Lovers love fragrance."


Strawberries and Champagne
A intoxicating blend of strawberry, hyacinth, cassis, white flowers and sandalwood.

Reviews:
makeupalley.com
"Deliciously sweet notes of the strawberries mixed with a almost bitter smell of champagne makes the perfect combination for a wonderfully, unique scented perfume. I think it is suitable for all ages and smells great after a long period of wear. This along with Heavenly and Pear Glace are amongst my favorites for VS"


Pear Glace
A sparkling blend of pear nectar, cassis and violet, with hints of muguet and sandalwood.

Reviews:
makeupalley.com
"This scent makes me feel happy. It is very fresh, clean, sparkling pear scent. I can smell the soft violets in it as well. It is perfect to wear to bed or on a day where you want to wear something light and pretty. I've been told that this smells very sexy! It's a keeper"


Sweet Daydream
Juicy apple with a flirtatious combination of crisp raspberry and warm vanilla.

Reviews:
makeupalley.com
"Delicious fragrance! I love anything with vanilla, and I can smell it in this fragrance. I am also a fan of crisp apple notes, and that is the most predominant smell in this scent. Sweet Daydream does smell a bit like country apple, but a little more mature. It lasts for a long time and has an edible sexy quality to it. Reminds me a little of candy apples. Like Pure Seduction, this is both sweet and deep. I think this is one of the best Secret Garden scents out there!"


Berry Kiss (new scent)
An enticing blend of casaba melon, plum and freesia.

Reviews:
makeupalley.com
"It's sweet and clean, and fresh, in my opinion.
The scent notes are: wild raspberry, praline, and rose. I can definitely smell the wild raspberry, but it's not an overly sugary raspberry-candy type scent. It's a fresh, yet sweet, berry. And I can also detect a hint of rose, and I don't normally like rose scents, but this adds a nice floral softness that's quite romantic. As for the praline, well, I'm not sure if I can smell that or not. LOL
"


Secret Charm (new scent)
A captivating fusion of sweet honeysuckle, luscious Gala apple and vibrant stephanotis.

Reviews:
makeupalley.com
"Immediate love! I adore pretty much all of the VS Garden scents, and this one, of course, is no exception. The reviewer below is right, when you wear it, you feel clean, which I needed today, in particular. Ironic, huh? It's very light, slightly cottony, and like the reviewer stated below, more floral than fruity, which is a nice change for the VS Garden scents. Love the packaging, a light blue. This is a perfect scent for summer, so check it out!"

❦ About Us

Vogue Avenue® welcomes you to the world of Victoria's Secret where everything is sexy & glamorous! We strive to bring to you new & sexy Victoria's Secret products, all 100% authentic & all imported from US! Feel free to browse through our products and in-stock items, or put in a request on our Order/Inquiry Form. We are here to serve you on wonderful offers and the best of Victoria's Secret. Thank you for your visit, and come again for more updates to come! Happy Shopping!

❦ Contact Us

❦ Quick Links

❦ Quick Links
VS Secret Garden Samples

Beauty Rush Swirl Cream

Limited Editions for Holiday Season

Current In Stock Items

❦ Inquiries Only

❦ Advertise Away!

❦ How To Order

Step 1
Browse through our web & place your order in our Order/Inquiries form.
Alternatively, email us at vogueavenue@gmail.com by filling up the form below:

Name:
Delivery Address:
Contact no:
Email :
Item :
Delivery method:

Step 2
Wait for a reply (via email) from us to notify you of the availability of the items, the payment details, and also the total cost after postage (if needed).

Step 3
Make payment, via Maybank, Hong Leong Bank. (Bank In via atm/counter , Online Bank In)
Credit Card payments are accepted via PayPal. (more details in Payment Methods)

Step 4
After payment has been made, notify us with details (The amount, time and date of deposit, from which bank it was made) by emailing us: vogueavenue@gmail.com

Step 5
We would then check and acknowledge your payment, and would then notify you on when the items are ready to be collected or sent.

HAPPY SHOPPING!

❦ Price List


Secret Garden
@ RM50.00 / Unit
Body Mist 8.4 oz/250ml
Eau de Toilette 1 oz/30ml

Secret Garden @ RM40.00 / Unit
Body Lotion 8.4 oz/250ml
Hand Cream 6.7 oz/200ml
Body Butter 8.4 oz/250ml
Body Wash 8.4 oz/250ml

Bath & Shower Cream 6.7 oz/200ml


Scents :

Love Spell
Secret Charm
Delicate Petals
Pure Seduction
Berry Kiss
Amber Romance
Sweet Daydream
Vanilla Lace
Pear Glace
Romantic Wish
Endless Love
Strawberries & Champagne
Pretty in Pink
Secret Crush
Enchanted Apple

❦ Pre Order T&C

  • Pre-order ends when we reach minimum order requirements. We'll place the order as soon as minimum quantity is reached.

  • 70% of the payment is needed to confirm your order. Once the item(s) arrived, bank in the remainder 30% plus if any, charges for delivery. Failure to do so within 5 days, item(s) will be released to be sold to others & deposit will be forfeited.

  • There will be no liability on the part of seller if item(s) are lost or damaged during postage. We however, will ensure the item(s) is in best condition before it is being delivered to you.

  • Pre-order item(s) would usually takes 2-4 weeks to arrive, unless notified. Item(s) will be send out on next business day once the remainder payment has been made.

  • Full amount of the payment made will be refunded if the ordered item(s) is out-of-stock or is in unsatisfied condition.

  • Goods sold are not Exchangeable or Refundable, all item(s) are thoroughly inspected before delivery.

  • Once payment is made, no more cancellation or change order of good(s), please THINK CAREFULLY before you order.

  • Free deliveries are valid ONLY in Peninsula Malaysia. East Malaysia are subject to standard delivery charges.

  • Place an order now, or email us : vogueavenue@gmail.com

❦ Tags!

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani

❦ Followers

❦ Live Feed

❦ Nuffnang

❦ Neighbours

❦ Directories

❦ Lovely Guests

Hit Statistics