Vogue Avenue® welcomes you to the world of Victoria's Secret where everything is sexy & glamorous! We strive to bring to you new & sexy Victoria's Secret products, all 100% authentic & all imported from US! Feel free to browse through our products and in-stock items, or put in a request on ourOrder/Inquiry Form. We are here to serve you on wonderful offers and the best of Victoria's Secret. Thank you for your visit, and come again for more updates to come! Happy Shopping!
Wait for a reply (via email) from us to notify you of the availability of the items, the payment details, and also the total cost after postage (if needed).
Make payment, via Maybank, Hong Leong Bank. (Bank In via atm/counter , Online Bank In)
Credit Card payments are accepted via PayPal. (more details in Payment Methods)
After payment has been made, notify us with details (The amount, time and date of deposit, from which bank it was made) by emailing us: firstname.lastname@example.org
We would then check and acknowledge your payment, and would then notify you on when the items are ready to be collected or sent.
❦ Price List
Secret Garden @ RM50.00 / Unit Body Mist 8.4 oz/250ml Eau de Toilette 1 oz/30ml
Secret Garden @ RM40.00 / Unit Body Lotion 8.4 oz/250ml Hand Cream 6.7 oz/200ml Body Butter 8.4 oz/250ml Body Wash 8.4 oz/250ml Bath & Shower Cream 6.7 oz/200ml
Scents : Love Spell Secret Charm Delicate Petals Pure Seduction Berry Kiss Amber Romance Sweet Daydream Vanilla Lace Pear Glace Romantic Wish Endless Love Strawberries & Champagne Pretty in Pink Secret Crush Enchanted Apple
❦ Pre Order T&C
Pre-order ends when we reach minimum order requirements. We'll place the order as soon as minimum quantity is reached.
70% of the payment is needed to confirm your order. Once the item(s) arrived, bank in the remainder 30% plus if any, charges for delivery. Failure to do so within 5 days, item(s) will be released to be sold to others & deposit will be forfeited.
There will be no liability on the part of seller if item(s) are lost or damaged during postage. We however, will ensure the item(s) is in best condition before it is being delivered to you.
Pre-order item(s) would usually takes 2-4 weeks to arrive, unless notified. Item(s) will be send out on next business day once the remainder payment has been made.
Full amount of the payment made will be refunded if the ordered item(s) is out-of-stock or is in unsatisfied condition.
Goods sold are not Exchangeable or Refundable, all item(s) are thoroughly inspected before delivery.
Once payment is made, no more cancellation or change order of good(s), please THINK CAREFULLY before you order.
Free deliveries are valid ONLY in Peninsula Malaysia. East Malaysia are subject to standard delivery charges.